1. Schedule a tour of our school by registering online (the link below will take you to Ravenna, our Admission Management Software). You may start the application process prior to taking a tour.
2. Through Ravenna, complete no later than Saturday, January 21, 2023 for our Standard Application, (Friday, December 9, 2022 for *Early Applications) :
- the online application
- a non-refundable application fee of $85 Lower School and $90 Upper School or ($65 Early Application)
- a photo of each child applying (please upload a photo as it helps us in our process)
At our Open House parents can see presentations of every subject across all grades at various stations all over campus- maps will be provided! This is the one opportunity that prospective parents have to connect with our teachers and ask questions about our award winning curriculum! Our Open House is a full structured sequence of events. Parents should expect to stay from start to finish.
For grades 1-8, submit the email address of both your child's current teacher/delegate and the teacher/teacher from the previous year.
6. Please ask teachers to return the completed forms to Berkwood Hedge School no later than Saturday, January 21, 2023. These forms must be uploaded directly from the teacher to Berkwood Hedge School via Ravenna.
7. We encourage you to return your completed forms early in the application process to allow more flexibility in scheduling your child's visit to our school. Upon completion of steps 1-4/6, you will be invited to sign your child up for a Visiting Day:
- Students applying to kindergarten will visit the school in small groups of 6 - 10 applicants for 1 1/2 hours on a Saturday morning in late January or early February.
- Students applying to grades 1-5 spend a full day with their current year cohort. Students who are currently in Kindergarten and seeking midyear admission into our Kindergarten class are also required to spend a full day.
- Students applying to grades 6-8, please refer to the Middle School portion of our website.